Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Freebies I'll Be Looking For This Week!


It's late Tuesday night. That means the new grocery ads are coming out! I love seeing what I can get for free or just pennies each week.

A few items I'll be stockpiling for FREE this week are:

Dole canned pineapple (Publix)
Philadelphia Cream Cheese (Bi-Lo)
Zantac 8 count (Publix)

And freebies I hope to get thanks to last week's rainchecks:

Playtex gloves (Bi-Lo)
Endust Free (Bi-Lo)

As always I am looking forward to getting the mystery penny item from Publix on Sunday or Monday. Also, I am hoping to score some Vanity Fair napkins for just 9 cents a package at Publix.

Those are the most frugal deals I see, but not the ONLY great deals by any means! Should be a great week!

I am planning on posting a picture of all the week's freebies each Monday. I'll include the Publix penny item as well since one cent is as close to free as you can get. Actually, maybe I should include anything 10 cents and under in my picture.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment